Icons of the Privileged

Icons of The Privileged - (ink, gold gouache/vintage photographs)

Titles from top left to right:
1. Noblesse-Oblige requires me to warn others, they shall envy & adore me.
2. Thus, Daddy's Bucks shall cover me like Jehovah's wings.
3. White-collar crimes are dangerous fabrications of the lower-classes, so Let it be as though Unspoken.
4. My psychological furniture has but one, elegantly crafted 'top-drawer'.
5. Step aside little man, or suffer my Wrath.
6. Of course I'm excellent at Skeet-shooting. So, mind your P's & Q's and don't step on my toes.
7. Indifference is God's gift, masking as nonchalance.
8. Nonsense, I will never require a 'Plan-B'.
9. Pater & Mater bestowed abundant charms on 'Moi' - Cheers Dadums...Hugs Mumsy.
10. I shall never have an unbalanced Love-Portfolio.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dali Dinners

King Thackston (1949-2004)

Derek Jarman & Leland Wheeler's Day-Book - Today and Tomorrow (all images included below the description)